Check out this great new offer being promoted by Catch. Catch is a free service that helps you create your own personal financial safety nets. They are currently offering up a free $5 singup bonus. The $5 will become available once you finish the account setup. There are no fees or costs to do this at all. Those interested can get started by following the steps outlined below. The sample will last as long as the supplies do.
Follow the steps below to create your free account and get your $5 bonus:
- Visit this $5 Catch Bonus Referral Link to register for a free account (you must use the referral link in order to get the $5 bonus).
- You must select “Freelancer/Independent Contractor” under the “Employment Status” field in order to qualify at this time.
- You must confirm your email address by entering the code that they send you in order to proceed.
- The Referral Code “JUL088” will automatically be applied in the “Offer Code” box during registration (when you sign up through the referral link), which you should see when you complete your set-up.
- You will need to answer a few simple questions for your benefits checkup to receive your custom benefits recommendations.
- Once you get to the “Create Your Plan” screen, you will need to click the “Time Off” option.
- You must link your own bank account with Catch to be able to deposit and withdraw funds (including the $5 bonus).
- You’ll need to set up a Catch savings account in order to create a savings plan (accounts are held by BBVA Compass).
- You can set the amount of savings for your “Time Off” plan as you see fit by adjusting your percentages (this can be changed or paused at any time).
- Once you complete setting up your “Time Off” plan, the $5 bonus will be deposited into your Catch savings account within 24 to 72 hours (you’ll see the $5 bonus displayed when you complete set-up).
- You can then withdraw your $5 bonus to your linked bank account or maintain it in your Catch savings account as you see fit.